AIR SHAVE® Gel is made from the finest ingredient combination we could develop. It far exceeds the lubricity of any shave gel on the market. Try rubbing it between your fingers and see for yourself.
Men, try it with your electric or non-electric shaver in the shower! You’ll shave closer than ever!
The gel is so effective at reducing friction, you will be less likely to cut or scrape the skin.
AIR SHAVE® Gel leaves your skin with a satin like feeling and fully moisturized, not dry like other shaving gels and creams.
AIR SHAVE® Gel prevents those "afternoon nubs" on women's legs, by offering an extra close shave.
Our gel will not only allow ease of shaving, but its moisturizing properties will soothe the skin for hours.
Instructions for use
AIR SHAVE® Gel is simple to use. Wash the area to be shaved and leave it wet. Apply the gel sparingly with your hand. Rub it onto the skin gently. AIR SHAVE® Gel does not lather.
You won’t need very much. An eight ounce bottle should last the average woman at least three months, and the average man even longer.
The following is a brief description of the "unusual" ingredients in AIR SHAVE® Gel (from Milady’s Skin Care And Cosmetic Ingredients Dictionary, Michalun, Milady Publishing Co., New York, 1994):
- Glycerin: improves spreading quality.
- Polyquaternium 10: Cellulose polymer, conditioning agent
- Silicone: lubricant
- Dimethicone Copolyol: Provides soft feel
- Polysorbate 20: Solubilizer, emulsifier, viscosity modifier, stabilizer of essential oils in water.
- PVP/VA: (Polyvinylpyrrolidine): water/wear resistance, pigment dispersion, non-greasy feel, improved "stick" integrity
- Tetrasodium EDTA: Preservative
- Propylene Glycol: Moisture carrier, skin permeant, non-greasy feel, solvent for anti-oxidants and preservatives, acts as a preservative.
- Diazolidinyl Urea: Antiseptic, deodorizer, broad spectrum preservative
- Methylparaben: Preservative
- Propylparaben: Preservative
- Chloroxylenol: Preservative
- Cucumber fragrance