Every use for Tend Skin was discovered accidentally by product users who experimented to see if Tend Skin would work on their problem. Some discoveries happened without trying to solve a problem, such as Tend Skin’s ability to harden fingernails. This effect was discovered by Michelle who fills the sample bottles. She noticed her fingernails getting rock-hard after filling samples bottles for a while (she spills a little!).
NEW USE: Laser Hair Removal: We are hearing that Tend Skin can be used very effectively after laser hair removal. It Is reported by users to clear redness in 15-20 minutes as with waxing/electrolysis as well as to minimized next-day “bumping”. Unlike waxing or electrolysis use, DO NOT use Tend Skin prior to Laser Hair Removal. It may prevent the laser from reaching into the follicle and may interfere with fluids used on the skin in conjunction with the procedure.
- Razor Bumps: Razor bumps (pseudofolliculitis barbae) occur on the faces of men with wiry, curly hair. 50-80% of African-American men and 15-20% of Caucasian men live with this problem (including me) on a daily basis. Beard hair curls as they grow, and eventually burrow into skin adjacent to the hair follicle. Shaving sharpens the hair ends making it easier for them to penetrate the skin. Razor bumps itch, burn, and make shaving impossible. Until now, only depilatories which burn and scar, and cortisone type creams have been available (cortisone cannot be used long term due to blood stream absorption and side effects). When applied regularly, Tend Skin effectively and safely eliminates unsightly razor bumps. Tend Skin also eliminates the itching and burning associates with razor bumps as soon as it is applied!
- Ingrown Hairs: Men and women suffer from ingrown hairs. Men get ingrown hairs on their beard areas. Women get them after shaving their legs, bikini lines, and underarms, as well as after waxing and electrolysis (Tend Skin may be applied shortly after these procedures!). Ingrown hairs form after have been cut or otherwise removed bellow the skin surface. As the hairs continue to grow, they curl over within the follicles and fail to excite to the surface. The result is an unsightly ingrown-hair-formed “bump” the skin. Regular application of Tend Skin will eliminate existing ingrown hairs without tweezing for both men and women. There is no other product that will eliminate ingrown hairs.
- Razor Burn: Applying Tend Skin after shaving will eliminate the noticeable redness that appear on the skin after shaving. This is great for women after shaving legs, bikini lines and underarms as well as for men whose redness after shaving their faces.
- Electrolysis/Waxing: Applying Tend Skin regularly to areas that are waxed or treated with electrolysis will prevent the ingrown hair formation that occurs after these procedures. When used after waxing, the redness, which results, will disappear within minutes. Applying BEFORE waxing tends to “loosen” the hairs somewhat, making waxing more efficient.
- Deodorant: Tend Skin works as an extremely effective underarm deodorant in addition to eliminating unsightly skin redness and ingrown hairs.
- Foot deodorant: Try Tend Skin on your feet before putting your shoes and socks on. It will prevent odor, as well as stop foot odor if applied at the time you remove your shoes.
- Styptic effect: Tend Skin will stop bleeding resulting from shaving when applied immediately after shaving.
- Reduces Scarring: Tend Skin helps to minimize scar formation which can result from constant shaving with blade. It also helps to reduce existing scar tissue. Tens Skin also helps minimized and reduce cheloid formation on the skin of African Americans.
- After Facials: Tend Skin is used after facials to eliminate “bump” formation and bleeding after skin extraction procedures.
- Salt Air Sting: Tend Skin applied after shaving the legs will prevent the sting of salt air at the beach.
- Necktie Redness: Tend Skin eliminates “cherry necks”. This term was invented by police who noticed their necks turned red where there was pressure from wearing a necktie after shaving.
- White Spots from sun tanning: This problem is caused by a common skin fungus. Tend Skin seems to clear up this unsightly problem! Try it!
- Cold Sore: Tend Skin greatly improves the appearance of cold sores on the skin around the lips. The effects can be seen overnight.